Please read these Terms & Conditions (“Agreement” or “Terms”) of use carefully before using this Platform.
1. Acceptance of Terms & Conditions
By using the service, you agree that you have read, understand and agree to these terms. you also agree to review this agreement occasionally to be aware of modifications to this agreement, which modifications technology source international ltd may make at any time. your continued use of this platform will be deemed your conclusive acceptance of any modified agreement.
Technology Source International Limited hereby grants each Subscriber a limited, non-exclusive, non-sub-licensable and non-transferable license to access the content and information available on the Platform (the “Service”) in accordance with the provisions contained herein, and subject to Subscriber’s adherence to these Terms & Conditions. For purposes of this Agreement, “Service”, “Site” and “Platform” are used interchangeably. We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, our Platform (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that TechSource shall not be liable to you or any third party for any such modification, suspension or discontinuance of our Platform. In addition, we reserve the right to terminate users access to our Platform for any reason, and to take any other actions that TechSource, in its sole discretion, believes to be in the best interest of our company and of our users as a whole.
Technology Source International Limited reserves to itself complete editorial freedom in the content and form of the Service and may alter the same from time to time. Subscriber acknowledges and agrees that other subscribers authorized to input information into TechSource’s services (“Contributors”) may restrict the Subscriber from receiving Contributors’ items of contributed information. No subscriber or Contributor will have any recourse against TechSource arising out of the supply of, or failure to supply, contributed information by or to any other subscriber. User acknowledges that this Agreement, all usernames and passwords to TechSource Platform, including, but not limited to, trademarks, service marks, trade dress, inventions, ideas, trade secrets, the source code, the HTML code, the “look and feel” of the Platform, its colour combinations, layout, and all other graphical elements, certain databases, programs, protocols, Contributor content, displays and manuals which may form part of the Service (as well as the selection, arrangement and sequencing of the contents thereof) (the “Proprietary Information”), are proprietary and unique to Technology Source International Limited and its affiliates, as to which copyright, patent or other proprietary rights may be held by TechSource or by third parties from whom Technology Source International Limited has licensed or otherwise acquired such rights. Nothing on the Platform or in the Platform’s content may be copied, reproduced, modified, distributed, transmitted, republished, displayed or performed for commercial use without the prior written consent of TechSource. The Subscriber agrees to take or cause to be taken any and all necessary precautions to maintain the confidentiality of such Proprietary Information, and to comply with all copyright, trademark, trade secret, patent and other laws necessary to protect all rights in the Proprietary Information, and agrees not to remove, conceal or obliterate any copyright or other proprietary notice included in the Service. If you submit any unsolicited intellectual property, idea, copyrightable material, invention, discovery, improvement, trade secret or know-how to TechSource, you may forfeit your intellectual property rights and moral rights contained in such communication or material.
You agree to inform Technology Source International Limited of the nature of your communications to buyers and suppliers and to disclose to TechSource any transactions you consummate with any buyers and suppliers accessed through the Platform.
3. Prohibited Conduct:
User expressly agrees to refrain from doing, either personally or through an agent, any of the following “Prohibited Conduct”:
- Share logins and or permit multiple users to use one login.
- Download, upload, save, capture, print or otherwise retain information and content available on the Platform other than what is expressly allowed by these Terms.
- Transmit, install, upload or otherwise transfer any virus, bot, worm, or any other computer code, file or program, advertisement, communication, or other item or process to the Platform that in any way affects the use, enjoyment or service of the Platform, or otherwise interrupts, destroys or limits the functionality of TechSource, servers or databases.
- Permit or provide others Access to the Content using your user name and password or otherwise, or the name and password of another authorized User.
- Copy, modify, reverse engineer, disassemble, redistribute, republish, alter, create derivative works from, assign, license, transfer or adapt any of the software, information, text, graphics, source code or HTML code, or other content available on the Platform.
- Remove or modify any copyright, trademark, legal notices, or other proprietary notations from the content available on the Platform.
- Transfer the Platform content to another person; “frame,” “mirror,” “in-line link,” or employ similar navigational Technology to the Platform content; or “deep link” to the Platform content.
- Interfering with, disrupting, or creating an undue burden on the Platform or the networks or services connected to the Platform. Engage in any other conduct which violates the Copyright Act or other applicable laws or regulations in England, Wales and or any other country.
- Circumventing or modifying, attempting to circumvent or modify, or encouraging or assisting any other person in circumventing or modifying any security Technology or software that is part of the Platform.
- Use any device (such as a “web crawler” or other automatic retrieval mechanism) or other means to harvest information about other Users, the Platform or Technology Source International Ltd.
- Use the Platform to violate a third party’s intellectual property, personality, publicity or confidentiality rights; upload, download, display, publish, perform, create derivative works from, transmit, or otherwise distribute information or content in violation of a third party’s intellectual property rights. This includes sharing of images with third party vendors and counter sourcing vendor materials accessed on the Platform.
- Misrepresent your identity or personal information when accessing the Platform; forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail so that the e-mail appears to be generated by TechSource and its affiliates.
- Post obscene, harassing, defamatory, violent, pornographic, abusive, threatening, objectionable or illegal material on the Platform; post a communication that advocates or encourages criminal conduct or conduct that may give rise to civil or criminal liability.
- Conduct all commerce with other than the highest standards of ethics and integrity, such standards including but not limited to payment for goods and services and delivery of goods and services in the manner in which it was contracted.
Technology Source International Limited reserves the right to monitor use of the Platform and reserves the right to revoke or deny Access to the Platform to any person or entity whose (i) use of the Platform suggests Prohibited Conduct or (ii) Access of the Content beyond that of normal patterns of use that suggests systematic copying of the Content, Any such behaviour shall be determined by TechSource in its sole discretion.
4. Grant of Rights.
Our Platform (including all text, photographs, graphics, video and audio content contained on our Platform) is protected by copyright as a collective work or compilation under the copyright laws of England and Wales and other countries, and we (subject to the rights of our Contributors, licensors and licensees under applicable agreements, understandings and arrangements) have all rights therein. All individual articles, blogs, videos, content and other elements comprising our Platform are also copyrighted works, and we (subject to the rights of our Contributors, licensors and licensees under applicable agreements, understandings and arrangements) have all rights therein. You must abide by all additional copyright notices or restrictions contained on our Platform.
- Although Technology Source International Limited makes every effort to help ensure the accuracy and reliability of the Service, the Subscriber acknowledges that TechSource, its affiliates, and their shareholders, members, directors, employees, agents, contractors, subcontractors, and Contributors will not be held liable for any loss, cost or damage, (including the loss of Subscriber data) suffered or incurred by the Subscriber or any third party arising out of any faults, interruptions or delays in the Service or out of any inaccuracies, errors or omissions in the information contained in the Service as supplied to or contributed by the Subscriber, however such faults, interruptions, delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions arise unless due to TechSource’s wilful misconduct.
- While TechSource makes reasonable efforts to vet our platform members, we cannot warranty or guarantee that the procedures we perform are adequate in either scope or nature to ensure that our platform members are compliant in any or all respects as to the items were are vetting. Our rating systems are designed to assist you in your process but are not intended to be used as definitive guidance by you. We specifically require that you agree not rely upon any vetting information provided by TechSource. Users are required to perform your own due diligence procedures on any potential business partners identified on this platform. TechSource will not be responsible for any losses or damages resulting from any inadequacies or shortfalls in our vetting process or your failure to perform all necessary diligence procedures.
- Subscriber agrees to indemnify and hold harmless TechSource and its affiliates, and their respective members, directors, officers, managers, employees, shareholders, agents, and licensors, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including court costs and attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation by you of these Terms and Conditions, your use of our Platform, or any breach by you of your representations and warranties hereunder. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defence of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
- Our platform is available “as is.”. We do not warrant that our platform will be uninterrupted or error-free, meet your requirements, virus-free or completely secure, or otherwise. there may be delays, omissions, interruptions and inaccuracies in the content, information or other materials available through our platform. there are no warranties, conditions, guaranties or representations as to merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, title, satisfactory quality, quiet enjoyment, accuracy, arising from any course of dealing, course of performance, or usage in the industry, or other warranties, conditions, guaranties or representations, whether express or implied, in law or in fact, oral or in writing, except as expressly stated in this agreement. the subscriber hereby acknowledges that it has not relied upon any warranty, condition, guaranty, technology source international ltd vetting or rating, or representation made by technology source international ltd. to the extent an implied warranty cannot be disclaimed, such warranty is limited in duration to the applicable express warranty period. subscriber’s sole and exclusive remedy for breach of warranty shall be, at TechSource’s option, re-performance of the services; or termination of this agreement.
- All liability of Technology Source International Ltd, its affiliates, its and their shareholders, members, officers, directors, employees, agents, contractors and subcontractors collectively for claims arising under this Agreement or otherwise howsoever arising shall be limited to £1.00 (One Pound GBP). This limitation of liability is cumulative and not per-incident (i.e., the existence of two or more claims will not enlarge this limit). TechSource will be under no liability for any loss, cost or damage resulting from any failure by TechSource to perform any obligation hereunder or from any delay in the performance thereof due to causes beyond TechSource’s reasonable control, including, without limitation, industrial disputes of whatever nature, acts of God, public enemy, acts of government, failure of telecommunications, fire or other casualty. Under no circumstances will TechSource be liable for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages with respect to provision of the Service or this Agreement to the Subscriber, including, without limitation, lost revenue, lost profits, damages or liability based on the other party’s revenue, or lost or damaged data, or damages or liability based on the amount or duration of use of a product and/or service, arising from any type of claim whatsoever, whether arising in contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise, even if Subscriber has been informed of the possibility thereof.
6. Authorized Use
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Platform. TechSource has the right but not the obligation to investigate occurrences of possible violations and will cooperate with all applicable law enforcement authorities in prosecuting violators. The may suspend Your Access while it conducts an investigation. Users are required to enter a user name and password to Access the Platform. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your user name and password. You may not use the account, user name or password of someone else on the Platform at any time nor disclose your password to any third party or permit any third party to Access the Platform. TechSource is not be liable for any loss that you incur as a result of someone else using your user name and password with or without your knowledge and you agree to hold harmless, defend and indemnify TechSource and its affiliates, and their respective members, directors, officers, managers, employees, shareholders, agents, and licensors due for any losses or damages (including court costs and attorneys’ fees) incurred by someone else’s use of Your account, user name or password.
7. Links to Other Platforms
Our Platform may have links, such as hyperlinks or buttons, directing access to third party’s web Platforms (“Linked Platforms”). The Linked Platforms are not controlled or monitored by TechSource. Technology Source International Limited is not responsible for any materials, information, or content posted on the Linked Platforms. The inclusion of the Linked Platforms on the Platform does not imply any relationship or association between TechSource and the owner of the Linked Platforms or any endorsement or sponsorship by TechSource of the Linked Platforms. We include the Linked Platforms solely for your convenience. You are solely responsible for your access of the Linked Platforms and abiding by all of the terms and conditions and privacy policies of the respective Linked Platform. You are requested to use your own judgment, caution, and common sense in using the Linked Platforms.
8. Term and Termination
Technology Source International Limited has the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate any services of the Platform and remove any materials from the Platform at any time. TechSource may also terminate your access to any part or all of the services provided by Technology Source International Limited on the Platform at any time, with or without cause or notice, for any reasons. If you want to terminate your account, you may only cease your use of the Platform. TechSource shall not be responsible for maintaining or returning your account, or your logon and password. In the event of termination of this Agreement, TechSource grant of the limited license hereunder and User’s right to Access shall immediately terminate and the remaining provisions of this Agreement, including Subscriber’s obligation to pay outstanding fees hereunder, if any, shall survive any such termination.
- This Agreement represents the entire agreement of the parties regarding the subject matter hereof. There are no other oral or written collateral representations, agreements, or understandings regarding the subject matter hereof.
- In the event of any conflict between the Terms & Conditions contained herein and any other materials provided by TechSource, (including but not limited to marketing materials), the terms contained herein shall prevail.
- This agreement shall be construed according to the laws of England & Wales, as if performed wholly within the state and without giving effect to the principles of conflicts of laws. In the event a dispute arises between the parties, either arising from this Agreement or otherwise pertaining to the relationship between the parties, the parties will submit to binding arbitration before an Arbitrator of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators. Such arbitration proceeding shall be held in London, England. Any judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. Costs of the arbitration for both parties (including attorney’s fees) shall be the responsibility of the losing party to the dispute. Each party consents to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of City of London for any equitable claim or other action related to or arising from these Terms. Each party shall bear his/her/its own expenses and attorneys’ fees related to any arbitration, claim or action.
- This Agreement will be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the parties hereto, their respective heirs, personal representatives, successors and assigns. Subscriber will not assign this Agreement by operation of law or otherwise without the prior written consent of Technology Source International Limited. Any attempted assignment in violation of this Section is void.
- In any suit or proceeding relating to this Agreement the prevailing party will have the right to recover from the other its costs and reasonable fees and expenses of attorneys, accountants, and other professionals incurred in connection with the suit or proceeding, including costs, fees and expenses upon appeal, separately from and in addition to any other amount included in such judgment. This provision is intended to be severable from the other provisions of this Agreement, and shall survive expiration or termination and shall not be merged into any such judgment.
- In the event that one or more terms of this Agreement becomes or is declared to be illegal or otherwise unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, each such term shall be null and void and shall be deemed deleted from this Agreement. All remaining terms of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
10. Personal Information Preferences
Technology Source International Limited acknowledges that you might wish to make choices about the use and disclosure of your personal information. If at any time you decide that you do not want to receive marketing communications from us, please let us know by by accessing the “Contact Us” page on our Platform. If you choose not to receive marketing communications, please be advised that you will continue to receive transactional or account communications (e.g., confirmation emails, request email, service notifications).
We may link to websites, including those of our affiliates and third-party content providers, that have different privacy policies and practices from those disclosed here. We assume no responsibility for the policies or practices of such linked sites, and encourage you to become acquainted with them prior to use.
13. Contact Information
You can contact Technology Source International Limited by emailing hello@TechSourceint.com.